Although fast food restaurants are often regarded as a symbol of modern science and technology culture, the history of fast food restaurants is likely to be as old as the city, with a different appearance between each culture. The cities of ancient Rome had vendors selling bread and olives, and there were noodle shops in East Asian culture, while in the Middle East there were shops selling fried bean balls. In the UK, although chain fast food restaurants are already common, traditional British takeaway foods such as fish and chips are still ubiquitous. By the turn of the 20 century, Italian, Chinese, Indian and other dishes had been added to the takeaway food.
- Introduction To Carts
- Trolley Type
- The Folk Social Fire Of The Cart
- Kiosk Introduction
- Kiosk Material Selection Requirements
- Kiosk Production Process
- Maintenance And Repair Of Kiosk
- The Domestic Development Stage Of Fast Food Res...
- The Status Of Fast Food Restaurants
- Decorative Furnishings For Fast Food Restaurants