Street Food Cart
street food cart is our GL-FR220D model. It is a kind of mini food cart.Its body size is L220xW160xH230cm,about L7.2’xW5.25’xH7.5’.It is suitable for 1-2 persons working inside.
Street Food Cart
Glory Street Food Cart, is designed to help developing mobile business for Street Foods. So far, our Street Food Carts are widely used in:
Ice Cream / Thai Ice Cream Rolls business;
BBQ / Fast Food Business;
Cold Drink and Beverage business;
Traditional street Foods
Glory has more than 10 years experience to help our clients developing Street Foods business by using our Street Food Carts. And now we are very clear about requests and standards for buyers in Australia, New Zealand, U.S., Europe, etc. And we are not only selling carts, we help our clients to offer all necessary things for registering, Decoration, Inner Equipment Layout service, etc.
Street Food Cart Model GL-FR220D Size:
Size with Trailer
Can we offer other sizes of Mobile Food Carts?
Sure! We have other standard size such as:
L250 * W160 *H230;
L250 * W200 *H230;
L300 * W160 *H230;
L300* W200 *H230;
L350 * W200 *H230;
We can help to choose the most proper size according to clients' business style and business range. And we have our own designing department for improve our carts according to clients' requests.
What materials are the Street Food Carts made from? See below details:
1. Glory Street Food Cart Body: 2cm heat insulation sponge and 6mm fiberglass Board (Water and Fire isolated) + Beautiful outside color (Can be chosen)
2. Wheels: 2 * 55CM big wheels + 1 Caster small wheel
3. Aluminum Floor - Non-slipping and Beautiful, easy for cleaning.
4. Water Cycle system Double sinks with hot and cold water taps, a fresh water tank, a waste water tank, 12V mini water pump, and on/off control switch
5. Electric accessories: Lighting device, sockets, fuse box and external cables available, high visibility tail light signal.
How do we pack and deliver our Street Food Cart?
After production, we would firstly lay the carts with foam to protective purpose, and then with plywood case (If by LCL loading). See below packing pictures:
And then Street Food Carts would be loaded into containers, and delivered to you with seaway shipment: